Thursday, December 02, 2004

Blah

I havent been getting alot of sleep lately. Nor have I been eating well. I really am hungry. Ginger is never hungry, but right now she is. I didnt get to eat breakfast AGAIN today...that would make EVERY day this week that I didnt get to eat until 11:00. Ugh...and also I just want to go away. I am tired. I am hungry. I am angry at the world, and flustrated by Aaron. I guess YOU were right by telling me I wouldnt see him for a long time. Let it be known to YOU, though that just because he's gone doesnt mean YOU have a chance. So get over me.

As for the rest of things, well, Miranda and I are talking again. She was there to help calm me down, because the mad side of me was loose. I should have been in a white straightjacket to keep myself from myself but well anyways...I guess she only encouraged the mental side, as did Marta. Luckily Aaron brought reality to me--because I couldnt go to it. I had lost it. Dont worry, I'm here now. I just am concerned about what I might do around the holiday, because I only have a few choices: go crazy from..."blindness"; do what I fear to do; or else do something very bad to keep myself from doing what I am not only afraid to do, but part of me has always wanted to do--even though it is something that will always be with me both haunting me and a good memory...

Ugh, people...

p.s. I still hate you, Hprk...

No comments: