Friday, December 10, 2004

photoSHOPPE

La la la la la... it goes around the world just la la la la la...and everybody's singin' la la la la la...

Photoshop is so very nifty. I was really complaining about this class for a long time because in our freetime he expects us to do fake things like make stupid fake backgrounds that would never happen in reality...

but today, we are doing something somewhere in the realm of reality. We are to make something that would not be possible in real life, and make it look like it really happened. I will put mine up when I am done with it, for you to understand what I am talking about later...

And for those of you dont pick up on hints easily, Aaron is gone to Mexico now. Sailing away with his brother and friend. *sigh* It's really depressing me. So now you all know why I am depressed, so you dont have to assume anything. It's because of Aaron, sorry to disappoint you, but it's not because of you.

No comments: