Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I hate you I love you I am so lost

You irritate the hell out of me. I want to just choke you and pretend I never met you. Why do you gotta be you?

I swear, if there wasnt Miranda and if there wasnt Marta for me to tell everyone that they are my reflection, I would say you are that reflection. And I think you may match it closer than Miranda even does. Wow... now that's something to beat. One problem though--I'm sick of you and everyone else. You people are driving me farther off this cliff than i am already gone. Hm, I dont think that made much sense...

AAAAHHH!!! Someone save me from the mad rush of whispers on a breeze coming to get me!! Each one wants me to do something different...but what can I do? which one should i follow?? AAH! I dont know!!! They're coming to get me!!

No comments: