Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Last Week Before Break

Well, here I am, it is the end of the semester at LCC. This week has been dull. Monday, study for Audio final. Tuesday, Audio final. Wednesday, not thinking at all. I was going to get some things for late holiday shopping, but now I am late on that. Ugh, life sucks sucks sucks...

Friday though, I am looking forward to. Oh I forgot to tell you that Thursday I have TV final, blah. But FRIDAY...Friday has so much potential. You dont understand. Nobody seems to. But nevermind if you get it or not, I do and that's all that matters. I am going to the high school on Friday asap after I get out of my morning class. And i will be there for the rest of the school day. I cant wait until Friday!!

I might even get to see my Miranda, which she might help me in the end anyways if I do see her. She'll set me straight. I love you Miranda. I cant wait for Friday!! Going to Charlotte!!

No comments: