Friday, December 03, 2004

WTF/Recap

Ok, today I was told to stop typing in class or I will get sent back to Charlotte in January. Which is crap, because I am clicking more than typing--it's a fellow student who is constantly typing on their blog and so when I type in something as short as my email, he assumes I am doing the same. Ugh, so yeah yesterday in TV class we finally finished all the commercials. They were great. And today after I get out of class--ugh what a busy day--I have to go to Charlotte to see Mr. Backlund about LCC blah blah blah...then we are going to grandma's afterwards. Yesterday night I was talking to Jordan and so apparantly (as usual) someone made plans for Ginger that she was unaware of!! It's ok, I dont mind it at all. Unless it's something that I hate doing. But this isnt, so YAY i get to have a good weekend to balance out the awful week i had. Although I dont know if anything could really balance out all that bull.

In other news, ma and jerry came up yesterday to see us, ma figured out what pictures she wanted of me (my senior pictures) and hm, not much else really happened when they were here. That I can think of anyways. OOh, she got 5 x 7's of Jessica for us. That whole thing still shocks me, that she is so excited about her pictures...

Well anyways...yeah that's about it for the recap of the last week-at least, the edited part.

No comments: