Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tv Production Final

Well, I didnt think about it. Not until just now did I think of it. It must have been good luck. It may be true that I did not study barely at all for this final...dont yell at me yet you havent heard the whole story.

Today: woke up around the time I should have been stepping out of my shower. Got around, caught the late bus. I got to morning class unshowered and ten minutes late. We did nothing in there again, as usual. Discussed Hungry Howie's Pizza for tomorrow. Did a few things of my own in photoshop, class over.

Got on first bus--I missed the 10:05 bus--my lady with the long curly hair who is very bubbly. So I caught the guy who is loud and very timley. Blah nothing happens, fast forward button, got off bus, trudge trudge, fast forward, took shower ate and FINALLY got all five tests from tv class around to look at. At about 11:40--(like twenty minutes after beginning of study) I decided I should get going. But I didnt end up leaving until about 12:15. Packed up tv book and tests and caught Scott's bus. Ah, my Scott who always reassures me. Makes me feel better. He told me I'd do fine. So I got to school at 12:30 and went to the computer lab like I always do. And there I stayed, not studying, until 1:05 pm.

I marched my way down the stairs. Mike was supposed to watch us do the exams because Dave is in Chicago. So he told me to go to room 44, went there, everyone was happy and talkitive. While waiting for the rest of class to show, Woody--the careless guy until there's a test then he panics cuz he doesnt know any of the stuff--asked us all one question about which mics are the most used and the answer we all decided on was capacitors and magnetics.

Then we all got our commercials back--and then we watched them. HA HA HA HAA... Wow I was the star of the class, that's what Joe told me. Which was true, I was in like every other one. There were only a couple that looked like real commercials, too. Tammy's. Her's was excellent. But anyways moving on. Got the exam...EEK is what we all said. Well not me, I am never afraid to have a test thrown out in front of me. I just act like maybe i am because everyone else does. Well, maybe only a test from French class was I afraid of. Why, I remember once...no i'll tell that later...

25 questions of multiple choice, and a million fill in the blanks. Oh, I was so happy to know that there were no essay questions because I have a hard time explaining the whole depth of field in relation to f-stop and blah blah blah...I may understand it but not well enough to explain it. So anyways, I know I got at least 25 multiple choice questions right, which is 25 points. The test was 200 points. So I know I got that. But there were a few that I didnt know, that were two pointers, but not enough of them to add up and cause a problem. I say I probably got like 80% right, or more. Definately not less. I KNOW I got at least 85% on my audio. Probably more like 99% because that thing was sooo easy. So was this one, but not nearly as EEEASY as my audio final.

Well anyways, I was not the last to leave today. There were three others in there when I left. There were hm let's see 10 total that showed up for the final. I believe there was 12 of us.

Well, now I must be off to go watch my commercials again. And what else to do?? Dwell on tomorrow, and the possibilities. I hate and love December...

No comments: