Friday, December 10, 2004

Disorganized

How many times will I reorder the day's events before I get through the day?? Too many! Today I woke up with a plan...a very long day it was to be. I was to go to class in the morning, do my project immediately after class--I had the lab reserved from 10-2. I knew I would not need all that lab time so I told Mike I would be the female actor he needed. He wanted me to be there at one thirty.

While I was in class, I was looking over my directions and realized that I needed analog tape--something I had left at home. SO...I went and rescheduled the lab for two to four. Went home, got food, blabed with Neil who was acting weird today...came back to school. I figured I'd get the footage done with Mike for his film final in that half hour...WRONG!! Never believe something will only take a short amount of time when it comes to making things in "tv land"...he told me that his other actor would not be here until two. SO, I am to do my project as scheduled today, in ten minutes...and when I get out find him somewhere in the building. Dont worry, it's not too big of a building. And besides, I like easter egg hunts!! Especially when it's a lot harder than your childish game...

So, I tell thee now...this day has been such a mess. But in the end, it should all work out. I should get ALMOST everything done that I was supposed to do. Other than going and turning in my form I will have accomplished everything. Which I might even be able to get it in there before they close at five...and then I will have accomplished everything...YES!!

No comments: