Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Follow Me

For those of you out there who are listening to everything I say, hear me now. Do as I ask of you, for the better of the world. And so if you dont do EVERYTHING I tell you to do, at least do these two things every day:

Be kind to someone you do not know. It may make their day better, and influence them to do the same.

Something The SHEIM taught me: "Do something every day that scares you." It was a quote from a movie I believe...but that's not important. What is important is that we improve upon ourselves by doing this. Now I dont mean go put yourself in prison, that may be scary but that's not what is meant. It means to do something bold and good that you may have been too shy to do. Be brave, be courageous. Actually, I think that courage is better than bravery. Because bravery can get you into trouble sometimes, but courage is always a good thing. So do something that nobody else wanted to do, because they were too shy or they didnt want to stand out.

Improve upon yourself and you will make the whole world better.

Thank you for following me.

No comments: