Tuesday, December 28, 2004

2004

What happened to your beloved Ginger in 2004? A LOT. Let's see, TERRY came back into my life, fucked it up really bad...Miranda for a while still had her nose in the air at me until recently I begun to get her to lower it from the clouds, and she remembers now that I am her sister not her enemy. I moved out of my home to EL. Aaron happened. Aaron also sailed away...the drama is unfinished--HPRK is now happening... Yeah you heard me Miranda you write that down and call me...And I also found out that J is madly in love with me--just like Zane "used to be" madly and hopelessly in love with me. I cant do anything about that. He'll have to get over me. they never learn...

Well yes another thing that happened was that I found out that an old...boyfriend...if you will--RYAN--I heard that he "got married" and "has a kid" now. I'm pretty sure about it, but I will never believe it completely until it is shoved under my nose. Then of course, I will run far far far crying until I collapse upon the cement and scratch up my face, lose my breath and pass out there in the parking lot to get run over by some concieted man in his fourties driving a BMW, who will never know he killed me, he thought it was another speed bump...

It was a knife in the heart...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger, you are too crazy.

It is surely time for men to think for themselves, and to throw off the authority of names so artificially magnified.
-- Thomas Jefferson
- sorry about the quote, I am just having a great time with it!

Anonymous said...

Get over it!!!!! And tell Miranda to get a fucken life!!!!!!