Friday, December 17, 2004

NEIL'S CAR

Well, I now HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE Neil's car. I HATE IT!! It failed to take me to Charlotte today, to accomplish all these goals. To talk to Backlund, to visit Miranda, to see Zane Joey Jordan Katelin Mrs. Milarch the ladies in the office...

...and if there, ibzm too...

and visit Marta and give ma and jerry a lesson in computers...

BUT NOOOO...NEIL'S STUPID F*ING CAR WOULDNT START TODAY. I THINK I NEED MY CAR NOW, SO I DONT NEED TO RELY ON SOMETHING SOOOO OLD...(note: the car is 18--my age)

GRRR....MY CAR IS NOT THAT OLD, IT IS LIKE ELEVEN OR TWELVE YEARS OLD--Ok, that is old but to me saying the year doesnt sound old. 1991. Ok, so it's 13...But damn it, 1991 was not that long ago at all! I guess that is when you start getting old, when you can say something like that--"the car is young...1991...13 years old isnt young for a car but 1991 isnt that long ago..." well anyways, my point i'm gettinga at is that I HATE NEIL'S CAR because it refused to take me to Charlotte today. Instead it decided to be sick. Come ON, CAR!! You dont have to be sick when I need you! If you have handled being outside all this time before, you can do it now. I think you're just faking, looking for attention. I bet that TOMORROW you'll start up just fine. Stupid car, I HATE YOU!! Thanks for RUINING MY DAY!!

No comments: