Tuesday, November 30, 2004

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT

I am so sick of all of you. I used to wake up in the morning thinking that something could go right that day. I used to be able to wake up in the morning happy. I used to be a morning person.

But not today. Today I woke up in reality. That all of you hate me. That all of you are watching me fall. That YOU, Hprk and YOU, IBZM, and YOU...all of you are ruining my life. It's not just you two that are doing this. More of you are out there i just refuse to mention your names. Because I care about you enough to not tell the world that you are ruining my life. But wether I mention it or not, YOU ARE. I hate you all. Yeah, that's right...I hate you ALL. You had to ruin my day. I like to wake up in the morning with some hope for the day, but when I wake up to this world that you have put me in, I find there is no hope. Because of YOU, HPRK-- I'm having an aweful day. And the thing is: my day just started! You really know how to brainwash someone. Just like Terry. I cannot talk to you, I must run the other way. I must not let your lies seep into my brain...but when you AND j tell me all the same things...I just want to prove you both wrong...because i know YOU ARE WRONG.

And by the way, I hate you.

No comments: