Monday, December 13, 2004

Down with the Sickness

For those of you who donno...I like cats. Meow meow meow...I love my pretty little boy Killer. I miss him...he's getting fat...

but i'm getting off topic. Yes, I love my four pretty tennessee cats. I miss miss miss them all, not just my Killer. But yeah yesterday and Saturday at the Lansing Center I heard on the news that there was a cat show there. So I wanted to go. But not by myself.

I went there yesterday, and there were so many pretty felines...(no, li'l boy, none NEARLY as pretty as you...) But it was so hot in there. I felt sorry for the cats, especially the ones that were so fluffy and puffy. A couple even had fans in their things! Blame it on the heat, you may hear me blame it on the shoes i was wearing, blame it on my breakfast... or you can try to say i'm allergic to cats--I'm not allergic to cats you know. Otherwise I would not have my pretty boy. But well maybe it was a mixture of things, but I started getting real dizzy. Everything got really bright, and I had difficulty walking straight. I got home and let the dizziness take over, I laid down and passed out.

I dont know what it was, but I didnt get to see as much of the cat show as i wanted. Well, at least I will always have mes chats to go see at home if I really want to see cats. And a bonus: not only is it free to see those cats, I can also mall them.

No comments: