Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year

Wow...I have had an excellent beginning of the year. Soooo fun. I hung out with some REALLLLLLY cool people on New Years. ANNNNND, I spent the last of the year with someone I hope to spend so much more time with in the future. Oh wow, I had a great week. So freaking fun. I hope that for the most part, the way I spent the first of the new year WILL depict the average day of my year. It was so awesome. I havent had a bad day yet. Hm...I am meeting so many new people that I like so much. Barta, and Wings, and Wolf, and Joy and Aaron...lucky bastard going to the Bahamas for a week, left today...but especially Barta and Joy. Joy is fun. Barta is very...she is worth the time, even if she terrifies Jordan or anyone else.

Hope to give you all kisses. Miranda, Marta, I love you both and hope you send me a kiss cuz I am sending you one!!! Ryan...what the hell, kisses to you too...

Ging

No comments: