Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A HA HA!!

So now I know the truth. To know is wonderful. Knowing that the sound of your voice is sincere. Knowing that you are not just another evil person like everyone else is. Yes, they are all evil. They all hide themselves from me, keep themselves buried deep under their skin. Why, I dont know. Maybe they are afraid of me. You arent though. Maybe they hide themselves from me because I'm "TOO PSYCHO". And then they all run away from me. Everyone does. Hell, even MIRANDA did. I was too crazy for her to deal with. And Terry too. I was a psycho bitch drama queen. He couldnt handle it. Miranda could only handle it for...HOW MANY YEARS?? Actually, when i had nowhere else to turn, I always had her. Now I dont even have that. ...stupid b*.........

Well my point is, I finally know, after a week of not knowing! I was so depressed and confused, waiting to know, and now I know! You told me yourself, the tone of your voice relaxes me. Oh man, I love it when you sing! I dont think that anything else could come close to how comfortable you make me when you sing. Miss you!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am not a stupid bitch.