Monday, November 01, 2004

Camping

On Friday, I called Aaron. He said they were in Holt and they'd come get me in a few. So real quick i was gone with Skippy and Aaron. We had to go get the solar panels, and eventually made it to the camsite, where poor Paul was all alone in the dark for like five hours. Poor Pauly... well anyways yeah long weekend. Camped with them. Never knew who won the game. I was perturbed because i had a michigan State sweatshirt on, and they would say "You know, State's gonna LOSE..." and i said YES!! GOOD!! because i am a michigan fan. and they laughed at me. but i have to blend in, being i am living like almost on campus, I wont give them a easy reason to not like me and beat me up!! So anyways yeah and on Halloween we were going to leave and i decided to go visit one person for halloween. Dave and Wendy. I havent been through a single Halloween since i've known them without trick or treating them. So i went as an enraged MSU fan who didnt know who won. Wendy laughed at me. She didnt tell me who won though. So i found out who won when i got home, i asked Neil. I was happy! i jumped up and down and was pointing and laughing at Brody Complex. Oh it was beautiful! But yeah so i'm kind of concerned about someone right now, they have me worried about them and their family. I just want things to be better. I hope i'm not just making things worse.

No comments: