Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Missing Persons

I realize that everything in my life has to do with the word "where". Where did they all go? Everyone always leaves me. Where are they now? Where are they going? Where were they? And often someone kidnaps me and people wonder where is Ginger? or Where did they take her? Where have you been? Always there is a place, always it is what alot of the answers rely on: where. Want to come with us? Where. No, that's too far away. No Chicago today. WHERE?? No, Mt Pleasant is a long drive. Maybe another day when i have more time to be there. Absence is a wonderful thing, sometimes, if I am the one absent. But it is not cool when loved ones are missing. I find myself saying "where are they?" I will never know that answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you Ginger? I'm looking and looking but I can't find you :).