Wednesday, November 24, 2004

ARE YOU LOST??

For all of you who dont know what the hell is going on when you read my blog, I tell you now:

Miranda and I are not getting along. She seems to think that because i'm "not Ginger" anymore, she cant be my friend. Or is it because her boyfriend Tony doesnt like me that she cant be my friend anymore?...

well i dont know the reasoning, but she is being a b***h to me lately, and because she doesnt like to talk to me anymore, i turn to you: my blog. She has a blog too, though she is barely on it, but lately she has been using it to rage back at me because she'd rather the whole world know and have a one person argument for 20 minutes, than to BOTHER to call me and tell me all that she is thinkng. Even though i would much perfer to the face. But anyways...

To hear the other side of the story, make your way to her blog, then maybe you'll know a little more than what i give you.

www.randas.blogspot.com

...thank you and have a nice day...

No comments: