Monday, November 29, 2004

Killing Me Softly

Right now...I hate you all. I may not hate you all--LATER--but right now, I do. You are all out to get me and you are all waiting and watching for me to screw up. And every time I trip you are there laughing. I may not hear you laughing, and keep marching on--but I know you laugh at me. You all hate me. I swear that that is all you are here to do: screw my life up when things start going right. YOU, Hprk, are one of these people. Just like IBZM, only you are worse cuz you know where to find me. And plus, I dont think IBZM is out to get me--only when he sees he can screw something up does he do it. He doesnt go out of his way like YOU do. And another thing is, I at least know when to expect him. Winter is when I am used to him ruining things. But YOU, I dont know anything about when YOU will come along and try to screw my life up more than I have screwed it up.

Thank you for hating me world. I hate you too.

No comments: