Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving

OK, so it's not Thanksgiving anymore. It's the day after. But so what? I'm gonna pretend it's Thanksgiving for a moment so get over it...

On this Thanksgiving, I am thankful to have my Miranda back. I'm glad to know she never threw me off her list. Everyone seems to think that I should just forget her or that it is time to get a new friend or blah blah blah... and I was getting so sick of hearing it every time I told them what was going on between us. But yayayayayay!! Now we've been talking better. It's not like it was, but the point is: we're going back up after a year of being in the negatives. So this Thanksgiving, everyone be happy for what they HAVE and not dwell on what they dont have...

...like what I dont have--Texas in my back pocket...I MISS YOU!!!!

No comments: