Thursday, January 27, 2005

MTEC 140

SWEEEEEEEETTT!! Dave let us out early today. Two ten early. We are supposed to get out at five!! SWEEEET! You know why though? Because the Final Draft program that is supposed to be installed on the computers is expired, and we cannot access what we need to access. So, until they are installed we can only do so much...

Which leads me to another related topic. It is "Desktop Video Production". That means we sit at a computer for alot of it (i think...). You know what???

WE HAVE TO USE MACS!!!!

I am gonna go mad!! Those STUPID one button mice and the stupid "you should only run one program at a time because it cannot concentrate on more than one thing like pcs can" AL;SKDJFAOS;DFKLJLAK;SDJF I HATE MACS I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!!!!! AAAH! I just am so disturbed that i have to be at a MAC for this class! Ugh! It is so fucking tacky! How the hell am i supposed to bring in my files now? Put them on stupid cd? no my computer wont let me do that. i could just put them up on my email account if i needed to. ugh this is aweful. I cant believe this. They take forever to turn on, and when they are finally on you have to take your one button defective mouse and move it to the bottom and a;lsdkjfa;lskjfd kughlasdkjf i hate them! if i could take them all and throw them all out a window i would. i would definately. they are so hideous. you cant even tilt the monitors, what the hell is up with that? who thought up making a monitor immobile? So wrong. So very wrong.

YOU may think you like them. You may think they are pretty. It's only a scam. Yeah, I'm stairing at them right now. Stupid silver boxes with no obvious buttons and stupid immobile silver monitors and the STUPID mice that are one buttoned-- AND the fact that they plug into the keyboard. So wrong. SOOOO wrong. No, I am completely content with my sleek black box I have here and the wonderful black keyboard. ANNNNND, the TWO buttoned mice that plug into the BRAIN of the computer like everything ELSE does. You cant see anything on those stupid things! None of your applications, you have to take your cursor to the bottom to know what is functioning.

And you know what? i tried to operate Photoshop on the MAC i was at and it didnt work how it should have. I caught myself trying to right click to duplicate the layer and then i realized that there really is a reason why they have them in the menu--because some people neeeeeeeed them. I dont know if there was something wrong with the file i was trying to produce or it was the mac, but i couldnt get it to render=> clouds for me. i blame it on the mac. Stupid thing. I hate them all!!