Monday, January 31, 2005

One Weekend

Grandma came up Saturday, she brought two care bears that she made herself. I wanted grumpy bear because I remember he was my favorite when I was young, but I always dragged the rainbow one all around with me. Well blah blah blah...planning on going to see David next weekend. This week is going to be verrry long, mostly because of my friends who I would like to kill right now. Another thing, I am so sick of hearing about certain people in Chartucky, ones that live on Perkey road specifically. If I could get through the rest of my life without ever hearing about or seeing that person OR thine fake one, I would be soo happy. Yet alas, for we know this is not possible...

Well anyways enough of the stupid sappy stuff about people I want to kill, think happy thoughts! Jessica is happy right now, Miranda seems happy even though not everything is going according to plan, and Marta my Martulka is having a ball. Life sucks right now, but we are all having a good time. Life always sucks, you just gotta overlook some things or you will be sick all your life.

I hate the world, I love ME

(translation: have a nice day!)

No comments: