Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snow

AAAH! Did you SEE all the freaking snow outside? Oh man, there is so much! Like a foot of snow! And knowing my luck, every school will be closed tomorrow EXCEPT CHS. Which sucks so baaaad! Even IF I didnt have my EISD class tomorrow, I would still have my Psych class. Which reminds me, I am hahahaha evil! No not really actually if I were evil I would have said "leave me alone, I dont like you" a long time ago...that creepy kid who always somehow runs into me and is hitting on me, well I was in the computer lab the other day and he came along--I wanted to cry. But well he wanted to know my schedule and I told him I had my psych class at the WRONG times so that he would not pester me, hahahaaa...just wait, some day he will catch me in a bad mood, and then what??? I'll make him go away. hahaha...I will be such a bitch. but that'll have to come on the day he catches me in the bad mood. Lately i've been happy. Calm cool, a little depressed but not angry. But I still hate the world. Goodnight, ugly ugly world, all those huuuuge cities that I hate so much. Goodnight, dirrrrrrty dirty places that I refuse to ever visit in my life. I hope I wake up in the morning in bliss knowing that you dont exist...GOODNIGHT!!

No comments: