Tuesday, January 25, 2005

That one guy...

You would never believe this! Well ok maybe YOU might but I dont. Actually now that I think about it it's more and more strange. I was thinking about a long long time ago and far far away...about someone from last year. I remember that earlier last night around ten Jordan called me and I told him about it. That I was a little depressed because I kept thinking about the story he had told me. About how that person could be so evil, so...boldly fake. Well anyways, I called a few other people, nobody answered their phones, I went to bed.

One in the morning. Phone rings. As I remember from psychology class yesterday, my brain knew from experience what to do, but I was so tired I didnt know what I was doing. I looked at it like I always did before I answer, usually will register but it didnt that time--and somehow I figured out that it was him.

I thought it was a little funny, I told him to call me tomorrow. But before I did that I had asked him "why are you calling me on Jordan's phone?" which I realize now what I was thinking. See, Jordan and he hate eachother. I was thinking two thoughts at once and my lips were slower than my brain. I am glad I didnt say what I was thinking, he would have wanted to kill me. I was thinking both "why did you call me?" and "why did you break into Jordan's house?"...

It's strange how I can think about people and they contact me. I wonder if he knows what he did the other weekend at Bob's house? I will wait to hear him speak. But that doesnt change anything, I still hate him. I still want to see him murdered. Or even better, his blood on my hands would be pretty...Oh wow, then I wonder why people think I'm mad. Because I say crazy things. Well actually it's not really crazy, you just interpret it that way.

My point: it's not 2004 anymore, his time has passed.

No comments: