Thursday, January 27, 2005

My Blog's Pictures

If you have not noticed yet, I have new pictures on my blog. And I finally figured (kinda) out how to make them links so I dont have to have a small picture that nobody can see. Because it sucked when nobody could see my funny pictures that I made in photoshop such as the one I did of Dave Skidmore and his Monster bike.

Well, right now I havent had time to put more interesting pictures up, but I have a picture of Ryan Parshall up--nobody could be more fun to laugh at--and he knows it. Then there is that picture of Miranda Jessica and I that I havent made a link yet...i dont know if i even still have it...and a picture of me yay---but THEEEEN: something I am very proud of and I am in love with, my picture that I made in photoshop tuesday. HaHAAA!! It all started when I was in psychology class, and I ended up thinking about how some people think that they wont be right unless they have pills to make them biologically correct. Because that's all that anything is anymore: buy pills buy pills these will make you lose weight, these will make you fly...

So, this picture is my advertisment to the world: buy MY pills, and you will become whoever you want to be!! You just pop the ENTITY PILL (TM) And you will become whoever you see inside the pill! See, I bought these souls from the devil and trapped them within each pill. No guarantee, no refund. ENJOY!!

No comments: