Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Wonderful LCC

All the times that I saw Chris here in the computer lab and I never went up to him and said anything, and today I walk in and our eyes meet and he immediately reacts. HAH! He did remember me, that little girl who was obsessed with him once...only he didnt react that way. He knew me. It was awesome. It was odd, but I now remember him more than just the guy who i was obsessed with. I remember alot of things now. Awesome...

Join the freak show. Do something good for someone you dont know.

Sorry...it's the book i'm reading...sometimes it speaks to me and i cannot stop it from controlling me...

Oh by the way!! HAH! Someone called me yesterday...it was fun, because he called to get info out of me, and instead I got a lot of info out of him and he got nothing. I did the Ginger thing--being vague and not answering it but making it sound like i did. HAHAHA...So whatever he thought the answer was, he thinks it is the answer but he's still not sure. He got no answers answered, really. I love it, i love how i can do that!! yes!!

So anyways...heheh...yeah. Back to LCC...no; no i think that's all i have to say about LCC...

What the hell else can i talk about...nope, that's about it!!

No comments: