Friday, March 18, 2005

Blah

Ok...life sucks. Duh.

Tomorrow is Dave's GRAND OPENING!!! The bike shop. The ONLY bike shop in Chartucky, for those of you who cant figure it out. It's just across from Perferrrewserjerererdddd Driving. Perferred or however it's spelt. Yeah, i'm blah today. K u. Wow, i bet that only makes sense to me. I must be so far out there. I bet Miranda doesnt even get me now. ;laksdjf

wow, i cant believe that's all i have to say today...someone post a comment and tell me what i should ramble on about next...please...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should talk about Pianos. Yeah, I just got that off the top of my head. Or you could post a list of favorite movies.

Anonymous said...

On another note, I just want to say how much I miss having 24/7 internet. Woe is me!