Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I wonder

Really now...do people in GB or Aulstralia walk on the left side of the aisle? If we walk on the right because that's how we drive, do they do it the way they drive too? Is it improper over there to walk on the right side just like it confuses people when you walk on the left side here? Someone post a comment and let me know.

Well I think I want a bird. One that will talk or mock you. Definately one that will mock you. That would be awesome. This weekend Dave may have either just gotten a bird or it has a temporary home--and it is a parrot that talks. It is so cool. I want it...

I have another eye appointment this Friday and an hour later (hopefully I can get out quick) I scheduled a dentist appointment. I think I might have a cavity now. It's been a few years since I had one but I think i got one now.

al;sdkjf marbles.

No comments: