Tuesday, March 22, 2005

FINALLY!!

Finally, someone who actually decided to post a comment on my blog. Thank you, NEIL. And for that you shall get what you suggested...

Pianos...they are pretty. I like them. I want to know how to play one and maybe once I learn how to play a piano, I can move on to learning how to play organs so that when I (hopefully) inherit my grandma's organ, I can jam on it. David has a piano that he inherited, he wants to learn to play too. I have always wanted to know how to play, and sometimes when I am at grandma's or somewhere where I can play on a piano, I will sit there and play something. I sat at grandma's organ for so long studying the notes for songs, and even though I couldnt play the entertainer or stardust--grandma's favorite song is stardust--I figured out how to play over the rainbow and a few others...of course it's not the music, it's the vocals...but at least i got it figured out!!

There's your request on what i could think of to talk about on pianos, Neil.


And now for the list of favorite movies...which is very hard to do but i will try.

I saw Assult on Precinct 13, I must say that is beautiful...it is a great movie, and the photography...I dont think i ever went to the theatre twice to see a movie before this one. I fell in love with how brilliantly it was directed...I hope that gets some sort of greatest movie of the decade award...but it probably wont.

Hm...well, I cannot make a complete list of my favorite movies, but i can list a few of the good ones. I have a million favorites, since alot of movies are excellent. But I must say, Assult on Precinct 13 was definately the best one that has been created in a long long time...(please dont ask about lotr; no comment...)

Donnie Darko--excellent. I not only like Jake Djaopijmmfkdopoikfdjsl, but I also love the whole Frank concept. I love it love it...that movie opened up another door that i did not know existed before in my head. I love that movie.

Lost Souls--that was a creative movie, even though there are many out there with the same concept. I liked the filming, it was creative, and when I become big I must say that this movie and Assult on Precinct 13 would inspire my style of directing.....

Well, I think that I will leave it at that...I know that I am not crediting many of my ultimate movies that I am obsessed over, but I feel as if I continue with the list, I will feel guilty in not putting other ones up there, because it would look as though I liked certain movies more than others. So that's all i will mention on that...

Although I will say this: Underworld. That movie needs an alternate ending. I thought that was a good movie but the ending SUCKED. I remember when I saw it and when the credits appeared, I was left saying "UGH!!! WHAT!!" and I remember just as I had said that Jerry was saying "cool!!!" I turned around and told him I hated the ending. Since then I havent been able to get it out of my head. Usually I subconsiously forget the endings to movies and then later on I can watch it again and still have a suprize at the end because I dont remember the end until it is five seconds before happening or I dont at all. It is so great...

Maybe that is what I get. I am jealous of people for being able to repress memories that they dont like, but maybe they're all jealous of me for being able to forget the ends of movies. Unless they are so great (Donnie Darko) or suck so bad (Underworld).

Anyone else dare post a comment and tell me what to ramble about???

No comments: