Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Bad Day

a;lskdjfa;ksdfj

Yeah that's right, a;sldkfja;sdklfj!! I SAID IT!

I was having a great day. I still kinda am, but one thing happened that pissed me off. Yesterday my computer was posessed with spyware. The computer geeks came in and cleaned it. Then jokingly my teacher said that if it does it again then I will be labeled the culprit. I laughed. I was busy doing things in photoshop. I checked my email, saw that another Ginger emailed me but it was on "myspace" so I went there to read it. I know, that place is nothing but ads. But I was invited into the thing and I like it, after I look past all the junk that's there. And as I was asking him in the very end of class how to do this one thing in Dreamweaver because it didnt work when i did it, and he touched the mouse and it became posessed again. I yelled at the computer, and he started blaming me. He asked me where i had gone, i told him only to gmail and myspace. He said he'd have them clean it off and tomorrow we'll just check the email. I can understand. But that's the first time that myspace has hacked into any computer I've been on while accessing it. So until I find a way around all the spyware that we assume is on www.myspace.com, we (Ginger) choose not to go there for a while. Sorry for those of you who want to talk to me.

Life sucks. Hah...that reminds me, Neil and I were talking about things ma retiring, and we were thinking, what will she bitch about then? I said she'll still bitch about Trumley because she bitches about him now, and that is years past. He said something about putting a quote about hating Dick Trumley till her very last on her tombstone, but I had one better:


Teresa Ann Schneider
"Life's a bitch and then ya die"
For those of you who dont know, that's all she said for years. Along with constant mumblings of Dick Trumley...I love you ma, nobody else could fk up our heads like you do.

No comments: