Monday, March 28, 2005

NOT TODAY

Usually I am obsessed with the rain. But my honest and faithful NBC weatherman Darrin Rockcole tells me that it is supposed to rain on Thursday...which is not a very nice...few-days-in-advance-April-Fools if it is one...but our group in Tv class is supposed to do our thing that day, and it is based outside. In fact it is all outside. There is no way that we will take the cameras outside in the rain, I dont want the hassle of all the raincoats for the stupid equiptment. And also the rain may screw up our continuity...not that we have any to begin with, it's supposed to be a parody...but noooo! NO RAIN ON THURSDAY PLEASE DARRIN PLEASE!!

On another note...I think I'm going to David's this weekend. I dont have school on April Fools day, no joke. So I think I'll somehow go up there for the weekend, starting on Thursday night...after we do our thing outside on LCC campus in the SUNSHINE oh the wonderful sunshine makes for a happy camera that doesnt need to be bundled up for the weather...happy cameras make me happy make me happy happy happy happy...

Neil and I were impersonating the stupid people around our apt yesterday, they're always "woooo!!" and "YEAAAAAAAAH!" for no reasons. At least, ones that are stupid. Alot of times we figure they're watching sports, but they've always done it. We were playing Halo it was fun, every time we BOTH died and had to start over somewhere, we would cheer. It was great. Stupid basketball games...who likes that anyways? I dont understand the rules. I like football. Football is so simple to understand, and it's so much more rough. Maybe that's why we all like football?? Because people get hurt very easily?? Because it is such a rough sport that when played it relieves our anger the best?? I think that's why. I love football...

Please dont let it rain this Thursday, Darrin.

No comments: