Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Yesterday and Today

yesterday Neil came home with greasy hands and torn pants. It turns out that he was trying to pass someone on his bicycle and hit the curb wrong, causing him to fall. The chain came off, and that's what tore his pants. He was very upset about his pants.

Miranda and i talked alot yesterday and today. She plans to call me later today and tell me--maybe--her reaction to everything i have said. i asked her today to say something but she couldnt come up with her response. I dont know, maybe she's afraid to say it. And therefore, I am a little depressed.

On a lighter note, i saw an old friend that i havent seen in a long time today. she used to be half my size, four years younger than me--now she's taller than me!! even taller than Miranda...

I still want to see Zane. Why cant I manage to find him when i want to see him?

I kinda wonder about Marta. I want to talk to her again--badly. She's supposed to write to me soon, and...i just miss you Marta.

c'est tout pour maintenant! au revoir mes amis

~Ging~

No comments: