Tuesday, September 21, 2004

...At the Bus Stop...

...at about 10:00 in the morning, where it was sunny yet still cold from the night before, i sat at the bus stop awaiting my bus. I look about me as i am attempting to read my class book, and i see all sorts of people. Something stood out to me. A man on crutches. He had a sock on his foot, and a sandal on the other. He had khacki's on. He had a backpack on as well. I made it to his face. He had blonde hair...obviously fake. He turned to look around, and he looked so familiar. Instantly i knew it had to be Brian Myers. I smirked, when i thought it could be. That preppy ass who was always so evil... and he saw me. There we were, stairing at eachother like we were old friends but had nothing to say to eachother. I got on my bus. He was still standing there stairing at me, obviously still trying to figure out who i was. He watched me as i was on the bus, unsure to my identity. I laughed over it...but it wasnt so funny as yesterday and Shelby Moore...hah, that still is funny...

No comments: