Thursday, September 02, 2004

WHAT A DAY!!

yesterday...i got up and went to class. normal.

i leave class and catch CATA bus. Go home. normal.

i leave home at 10:40 to go to Chartucky. I end up in "Brighton". NOT normal.

i was almost in the yellow of Detroit. i was balling. finally at 2 i got to Miranda's. spent most of day in car, and Charlotte (except for my half hour in brighton...) (oh and my three hours i think of driving there and back...)

at 9 got home. postcard on door. normal.

read postcard. phone number and "Dad and Shannon" written on it. NOT normal.

knocks on door. normal.

open door. mon pere. NOT NORMAL.

yeah...then call miranda. no answer phone. normal.

call jessica. NOT normal.

talked to her for an hour. normal.

went to bed with Neil talking as i am in the twilight stage of sleep. normal.


end scene.




oh and i have a bruise on my eyebrow from when i ran into the glass wall... I WAS CRYING AS I DID IT, DONT LAUGH AT ME!

No comments: