Thursday, September 16, 2004

My quiz

In tv class today we had a quiz. I was sure it would be on chapters 8,9 and 11 but it turned out it was only on 8. and it was easier than i thought. he told us things to review then only a quarter of what we reviewed was the test. that bugged me. but oh well, i think i did pretty good. I am beginning to get that thing back where my eyes shake in my head again. Jordan tells me it is from my astigmatism because when he had one that's what the doc said (who by the way has the same eye doc as me) so i guess after a while maybe it'll quit happening. Another thing--this contact is like so weird because--well ok my eyes are always more open than most, as you all know. so when i first got contacts i had to realize what it felt like for a contact to want to pop out of my eye, so i could save it because otherwise it was coming out. and my eyes are always wide open so unless they are perfectly moisturized...they want to come out. well anyways this new contact that is real thick-- it's wanted to pop out every day that i've worn it so far, yet is is so hard to take out when it comes time to do so...this thick contact really sucks... but it's kinda cool cuz i can turn it and be blind!! i guess i need to close my eyes...OK i'll shut up about the contacts!!

so yeah Neil needs to do something about his headaches, if you dont believe he's been having them always just check out his blog and refer to like october or january or so and may i think and then you'll see how long he's had to put up with this... http://neil.cbulock.com


No comments: