Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Miranda

Miranda...she hates me for things i may have done to her, yet i am not the only one who is the "wrong" one in the picture. if she could recollect the previous schoolyear, and remember how she treated me. i understand, that i cannot compare one specific incidence to last schoolyear, but that is in another boat. i think if we had our time we would get past that problem. but there is never any time, and so everything goes unfinished, and that's when it gets worse. if we could just sit down and talk for a day alone and no interruptions, Miranda... we might be the duo everyone remembers. That is, of course, unless you don't want to be part of that again, you'd rather have Tony and Sarah to fill that void. I'm not attacking Tony- he's filling the boyfriend void. But he's probably doing a little of the friend void- the rest that Sarah is not filling in my place. Now i am pretty sure Sarah hates me and if she doesnt well now she probably does. But Sarah, look through my eyes. In my eyes, you grabbed Miranda by the arm when she was sleeping and had her sleepwalking and when she awoke, she went with it, walking away from me. And because of that, she kept walking and forgot what was behind her, even when it caught up to her and said "remember me?" she could not remember it, for...i dont know why.

My point is, Miranda we need time. ALOT OF IT. This cant go untouched for as long as we have let it. And Sarah, see my side before you determine that you officially hate me.

No comments: