Thursday, September 23, 2004

My Audio Project 1

on Tuesday, i scheduled for Wednesday at 4:30 to come in to the beginner's lab and edit my project. i wasnt on the system becuase i'd never checked anything out before there. So they told me i could have the 4:30 spot and they wrote it down for some guy to put me in there later. so i went in there ten minutes before, and they said it was taken because the guy never put me on the system. so they put me on the system right then and put me in for the next one-- at 7 Wednesday. so i went home, ate, then went back and did it. lemme tell ya, being in that room with no clock, no windows other than the door...i may have only been in there for two hours as scheduled...but IT FELT LIKE FIVE!! i was so tired when i got out of there, it was so boring!! next time i think i'll bring a cd to play while i am cutting and splicing, because i was going insane in there with no sound so i played the three songs on that project cd that they altogether added up to probably almost three minutes. i played them over and over until i wanted to be on top of a mountain singing with my arms wide open "THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC..."

c'est tout pour maintenant, au revoir mes amis!

Ginger Marrie

No comments: