Monday, February 14, 2005

Wanna Swim??

Heh heh heh...that's right, I did it. I went swimming. They talked about it for a long time, and we finally did it. Here's the story...

Saturday, David tells me that he may have found a ride up there for me. His friend wanted to go visit him, so on Sunday we went up there. He told me to bring my bathing suit. When we got there, they had just recently finished cutting a hole in the ice. The day went on, we did a few other things but for some reason we waited until it was dark out before we went swimming.

Gary was watching us down farther on the lake, he knew we were going to go. There was another house watching us, apparantly they recorded us. This is how it went...

They had all been talking about it for so long, how much fun it would be...and how they wanted to do it so bad. They had to con me into putting my bikini on, but the story's not done yet...

We all went out there, Dave was at the edge of it and was going to go first. David was going to go very last so he could watch everyone else. Dave chickened out and said "screw this i'm going back inside where it's warm!" and we all followed him. Dave and Ashley argued over who would go first. Then she decided I was going to go first. I had to remind her how bad she wanted to be first originally because she wanted the first hot shower. So we all went outside and Ashley went to the edge. She chickened out too. Then Dave was going to again, but he didnt either. So I was sick of hearing people chicken out of something they had wanted to do for a while, and so I--GINGER--tore off my shirt and leapt in.

HOOOOO!! Get me outta here!!! A hand reached for me and i pulled it. There was another pair of hands holding a towel for me, I grabbed it and kept running. Dave was inside watching through the window, he was laughing and was suprized that I jumped in. I turned on the hot hot water and was warm soon.

When I came out in two minutes everyone was there waiting for me. So after that, we all went back outside and everyone dove in one after another. I had started it. Aaron I think was the only one who went in twice. Brave...I wanted to go in twice too but i didnt. I think I am going up there again tonight, maybe i'll take a second turn again tonite...

Oh, by the way--HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to those I love, you know who you are. For the rest of the world, remember that just because it's Valentine's day, it doesnt mean I dont still hate you. I just wont act like it so much today.

Oh and yeah--today is a verrrry beautiful day! It's warm, a little humid, and it is raining every now and then...soooo beautiful.

No comments: