Thursday, February 10, 2005

ThEYEve

Yes yes...so working in HTML crap in computer class every day makes us want to play with things. And we have been playing in our blog. We had been playing with the way it looked before, but we didnt know anything of what we were doing then. But we are beginning to read the codes, we know this effed up language a little now. And yes, Neil, you can call us THEYEVES because we stoles something from your blog precious, yes yes we did! That's ok, soon we will know more about this language than you do Neil, and we will laugh as we show YOU what something means! hahaha...

Actually back to Ginger and away from the sinister one that is inside me: I like doing html and all but I want to learn Flash. Screw all this other crap I am glad I have learned Photoshop even though I can know much more, uh yeah, I want to know flash...

cripe! I just did the math and realized i need to go now if I plan on eating something and making it back here in time for class!! enough bitching and enough playing in html, good day!

No comments: