Monday, February 28, 2005

Ow my EYE

I thought i had put a post about what had happened to my eye, but apparantly I must have typed it and then decided I had no time to post it so I discarded it... :( well ok. Story is, Wednesday I took my contacts out so I could feel better, I thought there was something in my eye. Something stayed in my eye, and by Friday it was bugging me so much that I went to Charlotte to my eye doctor to get it looked at. NO, after Wednesday I took my contacts out and havent worn them since.

Well...I have to take one drop of ;alksdfjaldkjf and another of fjkdls;adlkfj...hang on let me get them out and let you pronounce them... Ciprofloxacin (which i think is the weaker one) and Tobradex which is not tasty...it gags me when I forget to pinch the top of my nose so it dont drain down my throat. ick...

Weekend was good, made Jordan mad at me, I didnt think I could but I did. Got to hang out with Jack too, he's pretty cool. OOOOH and haha I learned something yay...I WOULD know all of it, but because I was so irritated when he finally decided to help me, I quit because I couldnt focus. But Jordan taught me to play WISH YOU WERE HERE or at least the beginning of it. Before he starts strumming the guitar. Just the intro...but I will know it all soon. It's not that hard. yayuh!

hm......i think that's it for now...

No comments: