Thursday, February 24, 2005

Crazy Story

Ok...where to begin. I guess I will start with where I left you all. Thursday. Thursday I ended up WALKING to the train station in 16 degree weather...my hands were crisp and pained. I had a huge bag over my shoulder which weighed me down and I had an irritated spot on my leg from it hitting my leg with every step. It was half my weight, but later on David was carrying it and he picked it up in the car with one hand above his head...I wanted to cry. Well anyways i'm getting ahead of myself. Got on the train, la te da, the next day we snuck over to kidnap Heidi. And kidnap Heidi we did. And so Jerrid came with his wife and son too, so there was a number of people in the house. Heidi left with Jerrid so he could drop her off at the station so she could catch the train back. I think he ended up driving her home because he went the wrong way.

Long weekend and on Tuesday the alarm clock was not set, I missed the train back to EL. Drove Dave to work and we got all the way back to the house when I realized for David that he was supposed to meet his mother Tuesday. He called her, mentioned the situation, I think he asked his mother if she could take me home. Ended up nobody remembered the stuff and when we left to Flint, my things were forgotten and so I didnt get to have his mother take me back.

I made reservations for the train on Wednesday morning, and we left. We almost missed it, if it had not been about ten minutes late, I would have not caught it. So when I got back to EL I caught the bus at the right time, I didnt have to wait long, got off the bus and caught the one bus, didnt have to wait long, went to class. yay...not really.

On another note, Hunter S. Thompson died...they were teaching me about his brilliance and I was beginning to obsess over him along with everyone else, and on Tuesday we found out about it...ugh...

No comments: