Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Weekend or whatever

Hm...where to start...i saw Jim this morning. I need to talk to him again later today, i really hope he's around later. Weekend we went to GR for saturday night, it was...a funny time. aside from my coughing to death we walked down a few blocks...yes that's right, i was terrifyed (thanks ma...) there was some guy who tried to talk to us but we ignored it and kept going. I was soooo afraid, i kept hearing mother saying "dirty fucking city full of creeps"(--dont get me wrong, mother has nothing specific against GR, she hates all big cities. So do i.) I hung onto david's arm so tight and kept asking him are we almost there!!!!! dirrrrty city...monday i filmed my project...but alot of it isnt so good...out of focus or over exposed...i feel so stupid...and i remember telling myself to remember that i turned the mic off when i first got the camera and when i was outside in the cold i was wondering why i had no levels...and knew i wouldnt have any sound...but i didnt tell david that...it's so screwed up. I have to edit it still...it will be fun. I need my star card...i need to go see Cory...crap! i need to go see Sarah, she's in Sparrow cuz she went into labor. Two months early...Sarah I hope you're alright. Met Laura yesterday too. Saw grandma and grandpa yesterday and auntie Pammie and Haley and Ashlynn...no Amanda B sadly...

C'est tout pour maintenant...

Ging

No comments: