Tuesday, May 17, 2005

FRIDAY MAY 20 C'EST MA L'ANNIVERSAIRE

What does Ginger want for her birthday??

Ø all the evil people in the world to DIE
Ø my problems that i have----all of them--- to go away and never come back
Ø for Miranda to do what she has been needing to do for a year (dream on Ging)
Ø for a bunch of people to post comments on my blog and make me feel special????
Ø to finally get to do what i have been wanting to do for four months
Ø for everyone to get along again like we used to--Jessica, Miranda, Ginger--
Ø david to tell me that this shit is just my imagination, and prove it too..
Ø for a certain person in the cold ocean........to die
Ø for all of THEM to quit treating me like i am the only superbitch in mid-michigan
Ø for Godzilla to kill ALL of THEM...


i think it's getting a little repititious..

also, there are a few other things that i have wanted for a while for my birthday... go here...

http://gingavitis.blogspot.com/2004/11/ow.html

what else....tell you later when i remember.

Ginger

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Neil was hateful....here, now because I know I was probably being a bitch then your old self can have a good birthday because I posted. *YOUNG MIRANDA WAS SO FKING CRAZY*