Friday, May 20, 2005

My BIRRRRRRTHDADADADAYEEE!!

Ok, so I’m a little silly……so what? It’s my birthday today! I have that right to be silly today! After I get out of class, my mother is coming up some time today…don’t know when. David is coming with me, yay…I think he’s a little afraid to go to grandma’s 50th anniversary party on Sunday though. He may be popular, but he’s shy. But we wont embarrass him any further, even though he never reads this. Well work on the suprize is hard…don’t want to think about it right now…as for anything else…..it’s my birthday! I got a fortune cookie in here today and you know what it says??? Stupid stuff::::: The most we can do is our best! (not gonna tell you my lucky numbers…) the back says:::: “Learning Chinese::::Furniture ja jew”

Isn’t that a good fortune for my birthday?? No, I don’t think so. Well leaving..

Ginger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey whats up it's me beefy happy b-day ginger