Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey, yo, Yeah...no!

I should NOT be here right now. I am in the computer lab and I know that David is awake by now panicking about Rob and wondering why I'm not already there...

weekend. Dang it, another weekend eludes my memory...kinda...dont remember Friday night, if anyone else remembers it for me post a comment...Saturday went with David to Rob's house, yesterday came back really stressed out...and went with Neil to Auntie Pammie's house and had dinner with them for our birthdays....yes that's right....our birthdays are very near........remember what i told you I wanted?? "NO?? WHADDO YA MEAN, NO!!!!"
ok...you caught me, mocking Dave...

Wow, what a busy week. I have alot to do. Neil's birthday, my birthday (ON FRIDAY...) , then on Sunday is grandma's birthday...AND HER wedding anniversary. Not just any wedding anniversary though...HER 50th!!!! Grandma and Grandpa have been married for 50 years...and all my aunts and my uncle are nearing that number themselves...that's a long time.

ALSO, something else that I have going on this week is to put the final touches on my SUPRIZE for the Anniversary party. I have been trying to finish the stupid thing for so long, but I keep getting interrupted. And no, this is not MY fault. But I can guarantee that it will all be in order when the time comes for it to be ready. hehehe.....YOU WILL ALL LOVE IT.

well...I should be getting out of the computer lab, David's probably looking at the clock right now saying "she's usually back by now..."

I LOVE ME, MIRANDA CALL ME ASAP IMPORTANT INFO NEEDS TO BE EXCHANGED...

No comments: