Thursday, August 10, 2006

Things I want to do/have...

or need...

-my car to be legal to drive
-my car to have new tires and stuff it needs to be a happy car...

-a passport
-free college (soon...very soon)
-surf (i just need a wetsuit)
-my miranda and my heidi out here now
-pauly and robbe too
-maybe mr. love too
i miss my friends...

-a pet (i wish david didnt hate/wasnt allergic to cats or my pretty kitty would be shipped here instantly...my pretty kitty i hope he is doing well...)
-a laptop
-a digital camera
-a working camcorder (or just fix the one i got)




How much is all of this? I dont know. alot. My car stuff all by itself is alot. Tires, not getting away with four without paying at least 100...

Tires-100
Registration-150
Smog-50
approximate cost to pass smog-150 (and that's a low guess)
Blower motor-20
Tune up-?
Oil change-?
Passort-80
College-free in a few months
Wetsuit-? alot...
Heidi-300 for a ticket
Everyone else...same price but i dont think i'm buying
Pet-0 since we'd probably get lucky
Laptop-400
Digital Camera-200
Fix my camcorder-anywhere between 5-50...i dont know what needs replaced.


ok...so i need 2 grand to fall from the sky right now to have all that i want...call me greedy but damn it my car is insured now and i need to have 600 for my car and be able to eat too...rahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11



that's that story............the world needs money. ugh.

Ginger