Saturday, August 19, 2006

Car facts...

Ok...so this monday I am going to smog my car and maybe if i have time register it. Fun...I expect the price tag on the smog to be around $50 (if it passes i will be blessed...if it doesnt it will be free but i will have to fix something...but a mechanic i talked to today has faith in my car...and so does Gordon...please oh please pass.....)

Registering it will be somewhere around 100 bucks. Looking at all the fees that the online site gave me it estimated all my fees to be exactly 101...but the lady at sos told me "under 150..." We'll see...

My car is clean...i like clean cars they make me happy.

After those are taken care of i will have to get an oil change (if i havent already to pass smog...) and a tune up (again...if i havent already) And new tires...i've gone over this with you all before. it sucks. money money money....ugh.

It's so bad that my car is all i can even think about anymore...i dont know what else to even bitch about on my blog. Well..until i can think of more (or i actually do something to my car)......

Ginger Marrie