Tuesday, August 22, 2006

GMARRIE

ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY CAR DID NOT PASS THE TEST!!!!

STUPID CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON MY WAY HOME I HEARD A NOISE....

WHEN I GOT HOME I LOOKED AT MY TIRE

THERE IS A NAIL IN MY TIRE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!1

they said it could be my spark plugs

or it could be my catalataic cicicici

converter thnggy

which is 300 bucks. it needs a new gas cap

and it needs a tune up

who the hell knows maybe all i need to do is

go out there right now and clean the spark plugs

take it back down there and test it again

and maybe it'd pass

but it has no gas
they ran it until it was dry

fkers.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i have to go pay 70 bucks for my insurance bill, all because i wnt it insured but who knows maybe after i get all the bullshit signed and paid for it will DIE and i'll be out a bunch of money. Damn it....i need a new tire.....alsdjfdkl;salsdkjf



it's like a sign.....i'm not supposed to drive the damn car...i'm supposed to let it die.




but then i'd be carless and have to buy a new one. ugh. please just someone tell me what i should do...i am lost.