Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rite Aid once again

Ok...I was standing at the register yesterday...waiting to help the next customers once they were done deciding...and over their shoulders I see the most evil person I know around here...the supervisor from Rite Aid. Now, for those of you who can recall how much hatred I can have within for someone...this woman is the only person that I actually can say I hate that I have seen in a very long time...so you can imagine that all the hatred I have stored for people has all been deflected into this woman. I throw the pen down on the counter and ask my manager to please take over because here she comes. When I come back there is a note written...it's a good thing that she remembers things I mention to her, because I had asked her to write her name down if she ever came in...and she did. Deborah. I have written Rite Aid once again for this psycho lady. I dont think I will get any reply because I didnt get one last time. but this time I had her name. Oh boy do I hate her...her evil black frizzy hair and so much makeup and ugh.....just thinking about her i am making a horrible face, i feel as though i should spit, right in her face.




Ok....now for the brighter side of things.....i talked to Marta today!!! And as usual, we had perfect timing. I love my Marta. She'll be back in college in a week.

Speaking of college, I think that spring semester I am going to be eligable for free school. Yay!!! Time to start planning for classes, even though unfortunately this college is incomparable to LCC...LCC ROCKS!!! THEY had the best goddamn media program around the entire state of Michigan, and I WAS GOING TO IT!!! I was lucky enough to have the best teacher ever in the entire world who knew just how to teach what he was teaching and teach it well didnt you teacher teach teach teach MR. HAGGADONE!!!!!!!!!!!! World's best teacher and influence. Well...best media teacher. i had some excellent english teachers too...

Yeah yeah, shut up i know i failed english alot of times...

but i got a B+ and an A- in french class!!

c'est impossible.....

Also, I got an invitation to my cousin's wedding! Wow, she's the first of all us cousins to get married. Not sure if i'll make it back or not yet...but i would really love to. The cheapest tickets i'm finding are at 270 after tax. Round Trip.

Too bad i dont have any of those frequent flyer miles...............







~$150 for a one way ticket...Heidi...out of Detroit.




My car is happy.

I am happy.

~G~