Wednesday, October 13, 2004

TO YOU REBECCA

Well it turns out people read this crap. But only because they know that I say things on it that concern them. I say what I see. And for you, i will tell you that I got along with Sarah. I tried to be nice to her. I try to be nice to her. But when she starts picking at me and saying things to me that I dont think concern her at all, it offends me. You offended me tonight. People THAT MAY KNOW ME even though i dont know them-- when they can be frank and kinda rude, and say "are you bipolar" and just start saying those things to me that have nothing to do with you, bother me. I dont know you, and even though you may have to hear all of it, well i guess i'm saying that it must be nice to have someone to defend you when you are speechless. See, apparantly i'm so worthless that i cant have anyone bother to do it for me. They say things that look like they may have been defending my reputation, but in the end it's just all about them...but that's getting me way way WAY off topic, not even involving anyone i was just talking about...

I have been saying what i have wanted to say. What i have been feeling has been needed to be said. But when nobody gives me any feedback, how the hell am i supposed to react? i dont have any idea what the hell is going on through Miranda's head--BECAUSE SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME ANYMORE. So yeah i think maybe you should put yourself in my place before you judge me, Rebecca because i have tried to be nice to Sarah. But when nobody tells me what the hell is going on, i am left to the one rule of assuming the worst because anything could be happening. I never know what's going on anymore, and i just feel forgotten or disregarded. And the way you made me feel tonight, that just makes me feel more disregarded than forgotten. But it also makes me feel well, i'm sure Miranda could explain me better than i could. Maybe you should get her to tell you how crazy i am, then maybe you can think about all this and see something new.

Today was starting to get a little bad and by going to see Miranda i thought just a random thought, that if i could just say hi, tell her i missed her and that i loved her and give her a hug, that my day just might become better again. But then you just threw it down, and well since you made me start hyperventalating i havent been able to stop crying, because you really offended me.

Now that you have heard that, Rebecca, post a comment and tell me what you have to say now.

No comments: