Tuesday, October 05, 2004

http://c.myspace.com/00024/06/67/24687660_m.jpg
This would be a picture of Miranda and I BEFORE Sarah got in between us. Now it seems as though Miranda couldn't really care too much about me. The other day, a friend and I pulled a prank on her and in the end, it was kind of a test. It turns out that she failed the test. So it appears that if I were in an accident, she would hesitate and think it twice before she would even dare leave. So what does this mean? I suppose she really DOESNT care about me anymore. She really has been brainwashed. She never used to lie to me. Now she does. WHY?

Because of YOU, Sarah.

Now she doesnt like me anymore. WHY?

Because of YOU, Sarah.

Now she wants to ditch me. WHY?

Because some bitch named SARAH hates me. What I did to her, I dont think I will ever know.

No comments: